ApacheCon NA11 2011: so great
Sad, too early ;). You know this feeling when something great is ended.
I was at the ApacheCon NA11, Vancouver this week, and it was simply awesome.
I gave two talks:
- Apache ServiceMix future (http://people.apache.org/~jbonofre/smx_future.ppt)
- Deployment with Apache Karaf and ACE (http://people.apache.org/~jbonofre/deploy_karaf_ace.ppt)
On the other hand, I attended to the following session:
- Business and Open Source, open discussion with especially Bertrand (Delacretaz), Debbie (Moynihan), Ross (Turk)
- Apache, Branding and Trademark, with Shane (Curcuru)
- Archiva by Brett (Porter)
- Whirr by Tom (White)
- DOSGi and cloud by Guillaume (Nodet)
I discussed with a lot of people:
- Of course Dan (Kulp), Hadrian (Zbarcea), Ross (Turk)
- Guillaume (Nodet), it was really great to work together, discussed about our roadmap for Karaf and ServiceMix, etc. Thanks a bunch Guillaume 😉
- Christian (Muller) and Jon (Anstey), we talked about Camel. These guys are so cool 😉
- Mohammad (Nour El-Din) about projects in the incubator, proposals, etc
- Brett (Porter) and Carlos (Sanchez) about Archiva
- Marcel (Offermans), Alex, Bram, about ACE and OSGi
- lot of others (Bertrand, Shane, etc, etc) that I would like to thank too
Once again, thank you all.
See you in November 2012 for the ApacheCon Europe, Germany 😉