I'm now officially Talend employee

After 8 years worked at Fimasys, I decided to move last December.

Fimasys is a great company but not purely middleware oriented (it’s a financial software provider). I was receiving offers from quite long time and I decided to make a choice between Talend and Fusesource.

Both companies are great and I know a lot of amazing guys in each.

The choice was horribly difficult 🙁

On Fusesource side, I was very attracted to work with great guys like Guillaume, James, Hiram, Claus, Gert, Lars, Jon, etc, etc, etc.

On the other hand, the Talend Apache team is awesome: Dan, Hadrian, Sergey, Colm, Glen and Christian. I discovered also great guys from Sopera (Dietmar, Renat, etc, etc) and from DI (Cédric, Rémy, Christophe, etc, etc).

The Talend challenge is really impressive and I decided to join them. It was really hard because I have a deep respect for Fusesource and especially Guillaume.

Finally it’s now official: I’m Talend employee 😉

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Quarkus and "meta" extension

Getting started with Apache Karaf Minho

Apache Karaf Minho and OpenTelemetry